TimeSource® 3550 is a standalone Primary Reference Source (PRS) that provides Stratum 1 performance in GPS hostile environments via external wall mount or roof mounts. Its new highly integrated rubidium oscillator maintains extended holdover spec with a reduced footprint.
TimeSource 3550 consists of single-unit modules that plug into a rack-mounted shelf. It operates with an external high-precision GPS timing antenna to meet GR-2830 and EN 300 462-6-1 requirements and comes with two output ports that are software configurable for T1, E1, 2.048 MHz or composite clock to support frequency timing applications. There is also an SW License option for 8 additional outputs.
Two shelves are available: ANSI standard with rear connectors and ETSI standard with front-facing connector access. The TimeSource 3050 modules may be used in previously supplied shelves of TimeSource 3000 and 3100 products.
As a Diamond Reseller of Microchip products, we are the nation’s leading value-added reseller.
With a Rubidium clock. For the TimeSource 3000 with Qz clock, click here.
- Advanced multi-input clock engine
- High-precision timing antenna with an integrated GPS receiver
- Up to 1000-foot antenna cabling with automatic delay compensation
- Timing accuracy of 100 ns when locked to GPS
- Rubidium holdover
- T1, E1, 2.048 MHz, and 10 MHz inputs and outputs
- 1 PPS and TOD output ports
- Sync status messaging on E1/T1 ports
- Integrated sync monitoring of input ports
- Optional SNTP server
- NEBS Level 3 compliant
- Low power consumption