As timing and synchronization grow in importance in critical infrastructure networks, centralized management of this vital function has become essential to network operations. Microchip® TimePictra® is a modular web-based synchronization management system that scales and evolves with operational requirements.
With a multi-tier architecture – server, client, and database – TimePictra provides the scalability and performance to meet growing network services and business needs. The secure web browser client provides easy access and eliminates the complexity of client installation and VPN access. The Java application server, in conjunction with the database, provides comprehensive business logic to support management of network functions:
- Web-based multi-tier software architecture
- Comprehensive FCAPS management functions
- Software options for advanced FCAPS features
- Geographical topology and domain navigation
- User preference dashboard customization
- 3rd party PTP client management
- SNMP and TeMIP northbound interface
- Monitor and Management of Microchip’s Synchronization Network.