Your networks are faced with the proliferation of high-speed data, broadband multimedia, 2.5/3G wireless, and circuit-to-packet convergence. These forces are rapidly driving the need for high quality synchronization beyond the network core and into metro and access offices. However, the economics of synchronization and the functional requirements of access offices differ significantly from traditional core offices. TimeProvider 1100 meets these small office sync requirements.
Only a high-performance node clock can adequately meet the critical sync requirements of your small office. These include a reduced number of outputs, a smaller footprint, and lower cost points…all with the stability and accuracy of a core office sync system.
- GR2830/G.811 timing performance when locked to GPS
- Economical and Compact
- Fully Redundant and Protected
- Up to 64 1+1 Protected and Configurable Outputs per System
- Best in Class Clock Performance with BesTime and SmartClock Technologies
- Type II/Stratum 2 and Type I/Stratum 3E Holdover IOC options
- Universal Input and Output Cards
- 2.048MHz/CC Along with Japan Specific Inputs and Outputs
- NTP Server/Client with MD5 Authentication
- NEBS and CE Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- E1/T1 Span Line Retiming
- Small footprint suitable for small or medium sized central offices