TimeProvider 5000 NTP Server Upgrade
Carrier grade, ultra-high capacity NTP server for service provider networks
The TimeProvider 5000 NTP server upgrade offers the capacity and high performance features carriers require to support mass market, packet-based services such as IPTV and femtocell synchronization. Built as an optional capability add-on to the TimeProvider 5000 System, the TimeProvider 5000 NTP Server upgrade provides a carrier grade solution that employs a high precision time engine and hardware redundancy to provide the scalability and performance required for rapidly evolving carrier services and network expansion.
TimeProvider 5000 NTP server is available in two capacity ranges. The 20,000 transactions per second (TPS) models are ideal to support IP-based telecom services such as IPTV and multimedia offerings. Ultra-high capacity models support up to 120,000 TPS and are ideal for large-scale femtocell synchronization applications.
Redundant Hardware, High Network Availability
The TimeProvider 5000 NTP server has built-in power, clock and output redundancy for assured service availability. Modular construction also yields better serviceability and a lower mean-time-to-restore than self-contained boxes.
Precision, Accuracy and Performance
TimeProvider 5000 NTP devices operate as a Stratum level 1 server. Locked to a GPS input signal, its hardware-based time stamping engine and packet processing assures accuracy and precision even at ultra-high capacity levels.
Optional Quartz and Rubidium Oscillators
The TimeProvider 5000 NTP server is available with both quartz and rubidium oscillator options enabling service providers and network equipment manufacturers to choose the optimal level of holdover based on network performance, applications requirements, and equipment cost targets.
- NTP IMC Card w/ integrated GPS (090-50332-01)
- NTP w/ 120,000 TPS Capacity (single Qz) Kit (990-50300-83)
- NTP w/ 120,000 TPS Capacity (dual Qz) Kit (990-50300-84)
- NTP w/ 120,000 TPS Capacity (single Rb) Kit (990-50300-85)
- NTP w/ 120,000 TPS Capacity (dual Rb) Kit (990-50300-86)
- NTP w/ 20,000 TPS Capacity (single Qz) Kit (990-50300-70)
- NTP w/ 20,000 TPS Capacity (dual Qz) Kit (990-50300-71)
- NTP w/ 20,000 TPS Capacity (single Rb) Kit (990-50300-72)
- NTP w/ 20,000 TPS Capacity (dual Rb) Kit (990-50300-73)