Maximize your investment by cost effectively mitigating the risk of sync-related outages caused by end-of-life clocks. SyncCare assists in your transition to next-generation packet-based networks.
Offering several options to meet your business goals and budgetary requirements, SyncCare service programs ensure all synchronization and timing equipment is supported and maintained at its optimal efficiency to continue providing the most stable, robust and reliable network infrastructure.
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Support with flexible hours
- Helpline Support
- Support Portal with offerings including FAQs, Service Bulletins, and access to the latest updates of each product
- Software Revision, Bug Fix and Patch Updates
- Extended Hardware Repair after warranty
- Huge Replacement Inventory:
- Syncworks is North America’s largest stocking supplier of Microchip. Our wide range of spare parts includes hard-to-find equipment, even that which has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Advanced Replacement Support:
- Syncworks will provide next business day advanced replacement services for failed equipment. After engaging Helpline Support due to a product failure, Syncworks will deliver a replacement product as soon as 24 business hours after the need for the replacement has been determined for our support team.
- Equipment Loaner Program
- Trainings and Tutorials for Sync Product Technology and Concepts
- Legacy Product Tune-Up
Other SyncCare Facts
- Multi-year packages are available.
- Support fees are calculated per deployed part and are based on the level of support requested for the year in which support will be provided.
- Syncworks and customers work together to agree upon the final list of deployed equipment for the upcoming support and coverage dates.