Service Assured Access for Service Providers
RAD’s award-winning Service Assured Access (SAA) solutions help service providers deliver mobile, business and wholesale services to improve their business performance by ensuring quality of experience (QoE) for their end customers and lowering their TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Reduce churn through improved service experience
- Fast time-to-market (TTM)
- Premium SLA-based service offerings
- Upselling opportunities
- Fast, “Try-and-Buy” introduction of value-added services
- Automated operations
- Reduce truck rolls
- Minimize technician calls
- Faster trouble-ticket handling
RAD’s Service Assured Access (SAA) solutions allow providers of business services for enterprises to drive growth, minimize churn and mitigate price erosions. Our advanced demarcation and aggregation portfolio supports Carrier Ethernet and IP VPNs, VPNs for international service providers and cloud connectivity, as well as providing cost-effective migration solutions for TDM services over packet networks and hybrid TDM and Ethernet access.
Our best-of-breed SAA offering enables you to roll out your SLA-based services faster and to easily manage their performance, with a rich toolkit for testing, traffic management and performance monitoring. Enhanced service provisioning, visibility and reporting is available through the RADview management platform.
The SAA portfolio is available with built-in Distributed NFV, enhancing service provider’s ability to add premium service offerings and increasing service agility at the customer edge.
- Application Awareness for Business VPN
- Performance Monitoring for Business VPNs
- Carrier Ethernet and IP VPNs
- TDM Services over Packet Networks
- Hybrid TDM and Ethernet Access
RAD’s Service Assured Access solution enables easy, cost effective delivery of wholesale services to multiple service providers with complete service visibility and controlled hand-off between multiple networks. Supporting both mobile and business service providers in the same transport network, wholesale operators can provide SLA-based backhaul all the way to the end site. Our MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0-certified E-Access portfolio supports single or multiple CoS EVC/OVC. Seamless service hand-off between provider domains is performed with E-NNI functionality.
RAD’s Service Assured Access solution enables easy, cost effective control of mobile backhaul SLAs and the transport networks connecting colocated eNodeBs and BTSs, as well as small cells. Our MEF Carrier Ethernet 2.0-certified mobile demarcation portfolio enables Multi-CoS delivery of LTE and LTE-A, as well as 2G/3G traffic, with quick identification and isolation of faults and performance degradation. Performance monitoring is supported for both L2 and L3-based backhaul.
- MEF-certified Carrier Ethernet 2.0 services
- Standard manageability, multi-CoS services and carrier interconnection
- Advanced capabilities for L2 service delivery and assurance
- Integrated L2/L3 demarcation
- Flexible IP service deployment with multi-VRF (virtual routing and forwarding)
- L3 service monitoring with TWAMP
- TDM service emulation
- Standards: CESoPSN, SAToP, CESoETH (MEF-8)
- Distributed IEEE 1588v2 Grandmaster
- Synchronous Ethernet
- Built-in GPS
- IEEE 1588v2 TC/BC and slave for frequency and phase
- Hybrid Sync-E and 1588 TOD
- Rapid introduction of VAS at the customer premises
- Fast deployment/upgrade of network functionality at the customer premises
- Combine L2/L3 demarcation with standard virtual machine (VM) platform
- Spectacular savings with invest-as-you-grow scalability
- No changes to existing OSS/BSS and architectural environments architectural environments
RAD’s SAA solution provides that same service “look & feel” for any service and over any access infrastructure, to provide consistent user experience and service definition.
Any Deployment Mode:
Complete SAA Network
A complete Carrier Ethernet access solution, including smart demarcation and Ethernet service aggregation devices deployed in linear and ring topologies.
Implement service assurance across the entire access network, between customer locations for VPNs, across an Ethernet transport domain for mobile backhaul, inter-carrier connectivity, IP VPN and Internet access, between data centers, and over-the-top (OTT) cloud services.
SAA NTUs (for Existing Networks)
Add Service Assured Access capabilities to your network with RAD’s intelligent Carrier Ethernet demarcation CPEs. Provision, monitor and manage your services end-to-end over your existing packet switched network.
On-Site SAA Upgrade
Get instant Carrier Ethernet functionality for your existing network elements such as switches, routers, DSLAMs, cellular cells, and Ethernet converters using MiNID, RAD’s miniature NID in an SFP sleeve. Plugging MiNID into these devices is a fast and easy way to implement L2 and L3 PM capabilities and service demarcation in non-Carrier Ethernet equipment.