The Microchip's SyncServer S80 is a fully integrated GPS/GLONASS antenna, receiver, NTP server, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) interface that easily integrates into existing PoE infrastructure to immediately be the source of accurate, secure, and reliable time stamps for all network connected devices. Network isolated physical security systems benefit as the ruggedized Stratum 1 network time server is ideal for time-synchronizing IP security cameras, access control devices, and digital/network video recorders. SyncServer S80 is also suitable for synchronizing the time on small enterprise network.
- Security-hardened Stratum 1 NTP server
- Fully ruggedized and integrated GPS/GLONASS receiver, NTP server, and PoE network interface
- Secure Microsemi NTP Reflector technology
- 100-nanosecond time stamp accuracy
- 500 NTP requests per second standard, 1000 optional
- Hardware-based time stamps
- Modern GbE interface with IPv4 / IPv6 / SNMP / DHCP support
- Stationary or moving platforms.
- Mounting hardware included
- Ideal for video physical security networks isolated from the internet that need accurate time stamps.
- GbE PoE for easy installation and integrations with existing video physical security networks.
- NTP Reflector technology for secure NTP operations compared to vulnerable open source-based NTP servers.
- Environmentally hardened for all weather installation