Integrated GNSS Grandmaster
Locations like indoor small cell operations require a high accuracy timing receiver with a determined closeness to ensure the quality of services. Until now, this proximity required an expensive and often complicated GNSS antenna installation for a few small cells. In some locations, it is not possible to deploy the Microchip IGM-1100i due to limited building materials, urban canyons, or other constraints. The Microchip IGM-1100o (also referred to as the Outdoor IGM) addresses this use case.
- SC-cut oscillator for enhanced time keeping holdover.
- Increased capacity to 60 PTP clients
- Increased scalability to 32 clients when using PTP input and APTS.
- IPv6 support for OAM/Management
- Group configuration with Zero Touch Provisioning through DHCP
- Individual device configuration and management through full CLI support
- Small form factor with single 1 GbE RJ45 port
- PTP profiles: ITU-T G.8265.1, ITU-T G.8275.1 (L2 multicast), ITU-T G.8275.2 (L3 unicast), Telecom 2008, and Ethernet default
- One-step and two-step clock
- SyncE input, output
- PTP input for GNSS back-up.
- IPv6 support for 1588 traffic and OAM
- 802.1Q VLANs
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- GPS, Glonass (Global Orbiting Navigation Satellite System; Russia), Beidou-ready, SBAS; IGM Plus model: Galileo and QZSS
- Challenging Indoor Scenarios
- Serving Clusters with no space in the cabinet/hut
- Remote Installations scenarios