Syncworks is proud to offer a large volume and variety of parts, accessories, wire and cable to grow and maintain your network. With our large inventory and industry leading expertise, Syncworks is prepared to help you tackle any obstacle.
Need it tomorrow? We can ship overnight to just about anywhere. Call Us – (904)280-1234
- GPS Antennas Kits
- Wire and Cable
- Inline Amplifiers
- Active Splitters
- Lightning Arrestor Kits
- We have everything you need for any size project!
GPS Line Amplifier with L1 Bandpass Filter
Provides Gain to Overcome Cable Loss
The 58529A GPS Line Amplifier with L1 Bandpass Filter provides gain to overcome cable loss in installations where a GPS receiver and antenna must be separated by large distances.
With over 20 dB (typical) of gain, the 58529A increases the maximum cable length from 115 to 240 meters between the 58532A GPS Antenna and a timing receiver. Two amplifiers may be used in series to achieve distances up to 360 meters. An active device, the 58529A accepts power between +4.5 Vdc to +13 Vdc. The unit is designed to pass dc power up to the GPS antenna.
GPS Lightning Arrestor
Lightning arrestors will protect your systems from lightning damage. In-line lightning arrestors are mounted on a low impedence ground between the antenna and the point where the cable enters the building. This is a commonly used configuration since there is often a good ground nearby to connect to. The lightning arrestors require no additional power or wiring except the ground lead.
GPS Active Splitter
Provides Dependable Signals
4:1/2:1 Active Splitters allow multiple GPS receivers to share a single antenna. Designed for both manufacturing and position/timing redundancy applications, the 58536A GPS L1 Active Splitter provides dependable signals for up to four GPS receivers. For large manufacturing facilities, the Microsemi 4 port Active Splitter 58536A can provide as many GPS-L1 (1575.42 MHz) signals as your manufacturing floor requires. With built-in amplification to overcome splitter losses, the Active Splitter can be conveniently cascaded without adding separate amplifiers and bias-tees between splitters.
Spare Parts and Replacements
Spare Parts and Replacements capable of supporting ALL Clocks
- From brands like Symmetricom, Telecom Solutions, Datum, Larus, Austron, HP and more…
- Providing the parts needed to keep your existing clocks in service longer.
Advanced Part Replacement
Syncworks has gone to great lengths to amass one of the largest Synchronization equipment inventories in the world. For years, we have collected and tested Clocks and clocking components to support our customers’ diverse equipment portfolio. Take advantage of this comprehensive Sync inventory by purchasing an APR Support plan that removes the need for spare parts on initial orders.
- We use our field experience and calculated data to manage our spares inventory. Through metrics like “average time between failure” and “average time to repair” we are able to continuously maintain a support inventory capable of supporting all of your components currently in service.
Buying spare parts is a thing of the past, let us stock the spares for you and overnight them when needed.
- As an FAA Known Shipper we regularly fly critical parts cross-country, same-day via commercial Air Cargo services from Delta, American, United and Southwest Airlines.
- If you would prefer to “own” your spares, Syncworks can hold the units as “Goods in Trust” until needed to ensure the spares don’t go missing or get repurposed for another project.
Advanced Loaner PRS System
For the worst case scenario of complete reference loss and total office outages, we are prepared with an Emergency PRS System featuring a self-reliant power supply and ship-ready protective case. Ready at a moment’s notice and capable of supporting a full size central office.