- Support bi-directional broadband connectivity for real-time video surveillance feeds to and from police patrol cars
- Support connectivity of moving vehicles at up to 250 km/h (186.4 mph)
- Up to 100 Mbps total available throughput per vehicle
- Guaranteed bandwidth per vehicle, using a point-tomultipoint, sub-6 GHz encrypted radio system with advanced QoS mechanism
- Seamless handover for real-time video streaming Reliable coverage over long distances in various terrains and topologies
- WiFi coverage extends outside the vehicle for video transmissions
Want to find out more or have a different application in mind? – Let’s Talk.