Microchip Cesium Reaches A Higher Stability and Longer Life
The Microchip CsIII – Model 4310B-R is a lightweight, compact, economical cesium frequency standard. The technology developed for the CsIII is an evolutionary step forward in the quest for higher stability, lower phase noise and longer life. An ever-increasing base of demanding users in communications, timing, synchronization and other applications take advantage of this performance.
The 4310B-R is configured with 5 MHz and 10 MHz sinewave outputs, a 10 MHz TTL output, a 1PPS sync
input, and 5 x 1PPS timing output. All monitoring and control of the unit is done through the serial interface and Microchip’s proprietary Monitor3 software.
Packaged in a 2U, 19-inch rack-mounted chassis, the 4310B-R weighs less than 30 lbs.
The 4310B-R comes with a standard 1-year electronics warranty and an 8-year tube warranty. An optional extended warranty for the electronics may be purchased. The 4310B-R is ideal for Data Centers, SATCOM, Calibration, Metrology, and many other Test and Measurement applications that require cesium stability and accuracy.
Microchip’s 4310B cesium frequency standard is the smallest, lowest-power and most cost-effective cesium frequency reference available. It has a low-profile, 2U, 19-inch rack-mountable chassis and provides the same stability and accuracy as the standard-performance 5017A. Weighing less than 30 pounds, the 4310B is a portable solution for SATCOM applications and calibration services. The 4310B-R models are also fully CE compliant and provide a total of five 1 PPS outputs.
• Cesium stability and accuracy
• Lightweight, compact and economical
• Ideal for data center, SATCOM, calibration, metrology and
many other test and measurement applications
- < 1E−12 accuracy including environmental conditions
- Accuracy levels achieved within 30 minutes of startup
- < 2.7E−11 τ −1/2 Allan deviation (100 s < τ < 100,000 s)
- < 5E−14 flicker floor
- No deterministic frequency drift
- 5 and 10 MHz RF sine wave outputs and 10 MHz 50Ω TTL output
- Five 1 PPS outputs
- 1 PPS input to steer to external GNSS receiver or other 1 PPS source
- AC and DC operating voltages
- Remote monitoring and control
- Available Models