Generate and distribute superior synchronization signals for advanced network services.
The SSU 2000 is an intelligent, fully manageable Synchronization Supply Unit or Timing Signal Generator designed to meet the latest and evolving industry standards, including ANSI, Telcordia and CE/CA.
The SSU 2000 enables telecom network operators to generate and distribute superior synchronization signals for advanced network services. Designed in a NEBS-compliant package, the SSU 2000 integrates intelligent functional modules into a flexible, fully redundant system to seamlessly satisfy current and future requirements for accurate, reliable synchronization and timing.
- High capacity, modular system
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS), Primary Reference Clock
- E1, T1, Composite Clock, RS-422 outputs
- NEBS and ETSI compliant versions
- RADIUS option, SFTP and SSH support
- Comm R card has NTP client functionality
- Performance monitoring on all inputs
- Management: SNMP, ICS, TL1
- TimePictra Synchronization Management System support
- Primary Reference Source (PRS), PRC based on Global Navigational Satellite System (GNSS)
- SSU, Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS), Stand Alone Synchronization Equipment (SASE), Timing Signal Generator (TSG) SDH/SONET, Ethernet, GPON networks 2G/3G and 4G/LTE networks
- Telecommunications, power utility, government, and other private networks