The compact SecFlow-1 is a ruggedized, multiservice SCADA-aware gateway for remote sites, connecting serial and Ethernet devices with built-in security mechanisms designed specifically for SCADA applications. It combines functionalities that typically require separate devices and provides an efficient distributed security layer protecting from insider attacks. Dual built-in cellular modems are used to provide network access to remote sites where fiber isn’t available, or for main fiber link redundancy. These modems also allow users to utilize widely available public cellular networks for inter-site connectivity, while eliminating security threats with integrated L3 VPN and IPsec.
The SecFlow-1 is ideal for utility companies and critical infrastructure organizations requiring distributed security, such as Smart Grid and intelligent transportation operators, water and gas utilities, as well as public safety and homeland security agencies.
- Multiservice support: Fast Ethernet/GbE, Serial RS-232/485
- Connectivity to remote and isolated sites using a dual SIM cellular modem for 2G/3G/HSPA+/ HSDPA/LTE uplink supporting flexible connectivity methods such as encrypted L3 DMVPN, IPsec VPN, NAT
- Advanced Ethernet and IP feature-set
- Cyber security suite: IPsec encryption, ACL (L3-L4), SCADAaware firewall
- Serial protocol handling with transparent tunneling/protocol conversion/terminal server feature-set for IEC-60870-5-101, IEC-60870-5-104, Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP and DNP3.0 RTU to TCP
- Comply with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613
- Wide range of form factors and functionalities addressing various installation needs for small sites, substation process bus and station bus, data collection sites, and high density aggregation sites