Ruggedized SCADA-Aware Ethernet Switch/Router
The compact SecFlow-2 is a ruggedized Ethernet switch/router with built-in security mechanisms designed specifically for SCADA applications. It combines functionalities that typically require separate devices and provides an efficient distributed security layer protecting from insider attacks. The device monitors SCADA commands using deep packet inspection to validate their fit with the application logic for specific functions. This compact switch/router further integrates multiservice functionalities, such as cellular and SHDSL modems, to provide network access to remote sites, as well as serial interface connectivity of legacy user devices.
The SecFlow-2 ruggedized SCADA-aware Ethernet switch/router is ideal for utility companies and critical infrastructure organizations requiring distributed security, such as Smart Grid and intelligent transportation operators, water and gas utilities, as well as public safety and homeland security agencies.
- Multi-functional, compact and ruggedized system
- Designed for harsh environments
- Advanced Ethernet and IP feature-set
- Ethernet interfaces with optional PoE support
- Serial interfaces with protocol gateway and tunneling
- Integrated dual 3G/HSPA+/LTE cellular modems
- Integrated application-aware firewall for SCADA protocols
- L2/L3 VPN agent with IPsec