NOTE: Product is manufacturer discontinued, however, Syncworks is proud to offer Parts, Service and Support on all PRR-10 and other Legacy systems.
Originally produced by Austron, which then became Datum, the PRR-10 was and continues to be a widely deployed Primary Reference Source for digital switches. The PRR-10 is designed to provide highly reliable Stratum 1 synchronization signals. It can be used as a Stratum 1 PRS for digital switches, cross-connect systems, SONET, and SDH transmission systems. The Datum PRR-10 can be effectively used as a PRS system in small and medium-sized offices, and can successfully provide the complete timing requirements of remote sites and Controlled Enivronmental Vaults.
- Alarm Module (2341896-000-0)
- CC/8KHZ Output (23412899-000-0)
- DS1/E1 PLL Output (23413057-00-0)
- GPS Reference Controller (23412887-007-0)
- Output Expansion Card (23412968-000-0)
- Reference Controller (23412887-005-0)
- Status Module (23412895-000-0)
- ST2E RB Clock (23412895-001-0)