Our global partnership with RAD brings Service Assured Networking solutions and a wealth of tools to meet key requirements of utility communications networks: mission-critical reliability, smooth migration to packet-based networks, high security and operation over long distances and in harsh environmental conditions.
These solutions are built upon three core values:
- Mission Critical Reliability
- Fail-safe operations and resiliency over IP/MPLS, TDM and Carrier Ethernet cores.
- Differential and distance protection communications
- Smooth Migration
- Legacy TDM and new Ethernet Services
- IEC 61850-3 SCADA connectivity
- Smart Grid Backhaul
- Robust Protection from internal and external cyber attacks
- Real-time video transmission on the move for perimeter security.
Our Service Assured Networking solutions for energy utility customers deliver field-proven communications solutions that address the automation, Teleprotection and core operational network needs of transmission and distribution (T&D) grids.
Our Service Assured Networking solutions through our partnership with RAD deliver reliable, secure and robust communications for oil and gas companies along pipelines, at sea, across oil fields, or in refinery sites. Our comprehensive fiber optic and broadband radio networking solutions enable constant SCADA communications and real-time video monitoring, with advanced quality of service, remote management and cyber security protection.